Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Text Art Project

Dig Deeper
https://www.pinterest.com/Mersinab7/art-3/

This is a link to my Pinterest board where I re-pinned ideas that I could do for my text art project

Challenges
The two challenges I did was the black out poem that read "Although their time had question, their direction is definite." I also did a sketch of the word "Wet" and put water droplets on the letters and made it look like they were being dropped in water.

Final Project Ideas
For my final project I am thinking about breaking colored glass bottles or glass in general and then put the pieces together to spell out a word or phrase. The word I was thinking about was "Shattered" but I think I might do some kind of saying.  I'm still not sure what I will be gluing the glass on, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment